miercuri, 15 decembrie 2010

Saudade

...and I wanna play hide-and-seek
and steal your clothes
tell you I love your shoes
and sit on the steps while you take a bath
and massage your neck
and kiss your face
and hold your hand
and go for a walk
not mind when you eat my food
talk about your day
and laugh at your paranoia
and give you tapes you don't listen to
watch great films
watch terrible films
and tell you about the tv programme I saw the night before
and not laugh at your jokes
want you in the morning
but let you sleep in for a while
tell you how much I love
your eyes
your lips
your neck
and worry when you're late
and be amazed when you're early
be sorry when I'm wrong
and happy when you forgive me
look at your photos
wish I'd known you forever
hear your voice..
in my ear
feel your skin..
on my skin
and get scared when you're angry
and tell you you're beautiful
and hug you when you're anxious
and hold you when you're hurt
and want you when I see you
and whimper when I'm next to you
and whimper when I'm not
and melt when you smile
and dissolve when you laugh
and buy you presents you don't want
but not understand how you think I'm rejecting you
when I'm not rejecting you
and wonder who you are
but accept you anyway
but I want what you want
and think I'm losing myself but
I'll tell you the worst of me
and try to give you the best of me
because
you don't deserve any less
answer your questions when I'd rather not
and tell you the truth
when I really don't want to
and try to be honest
because I know you prefer it
and think it's all over but
hang on for just ten more minutes
and let me try and get closer to you..

Un comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu